DMCA Copyright Policy
Photonai ("Photonai") respects the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or remove the contents if properly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
Click here for the documentation of Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to the Company:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
After receiving Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification, our Designated Agent will take the following actions:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material;
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at [email protected]